The program learning journey begins with Pre-Work focused on developing a foundation of understanding and selfreflection on leadership and social identity, implicit bias, and diversity and inclusion best practices, through researchbased and experiential sessions focused on equity-fluent leadership, social identity at work, how D&I efforts can enhance a team and organization, and how to begin diffusing D&I competencies and priorities through the organization, all this through the following topics:
- Topic 1: The Data.
- Topic 2: Why Should We Care about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion?
- Topic 3: Implicit Bias.
- Topic 4: Leadership Opportunities.
- Topic 5: Inclusive Design.
- Topic 6: Case Studies: Creating Diverse and Inclusive Organizations.
- Topic 7: Take Action: Setting a Path for Success
- Griky Tutor Griky